Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG

I've Loved Them: Manju Warrier Under Manager's Rule: They're In A Jail: Some Of The Director's Reveals

manju warrier instagram confession


Director Sanal Kumar Sasidharan's post about Manju Warrier is going viral. I have a very strong feeling that their lives are in danger. He also says in the post that Raik Raman changed the investigating officer immediately after taking Manju Waryar's statement regarding the murder conspiracy.

This is a post written with a great sense of responsibility and full conviction about the future. Please treat this with the seriousness it deserves. I got to know Manjuwarya in connection with the movie Karayam. They were messaging me asking how to see my Durga. 

When they said that they liked the movie and were interested in doing a movie together, the idea of ​​the movie "Karatam" came into existence. Even though we had been together for almost a month, we had never even talked as just the two of us alone. Bineesh Chandran and Binu Nair, who came as their assistants and later became the film's executive producers, were never seen apart. 

All the Himalayan climbers were in tents. Manju Waryar and Bineesh Chandran, Binu Nair also lived in a tent. I thought it was a low-budget film so they adjusted it like that. Later, when a man named Feroze came to do the still photography of the film, the four of them stayed in a tent. Manju Warrier was not even spoken to alone to discuss the scenes of the film. After the film was over, I began to feel that efforts were being made to prevent it from being released.

I have shared that with Manjuwarya. They told me that efforts are being made to sell the film and nothing is succeeding. When I asked if they could release the trailer of the film through AR Rahman's page, they told me that they are not happy about it. As I pushed the matter forward, the obstacles began. An agreement was signed with Manorama Music to release all the film's songs, including the trailer. 

I said that since AR Rahman had already agreed to release the trailer, the trailer should be removed from the agreement. Although he initially agreed with me, I noticed that Manju Warrier was struggling to take a stand on the matter. Due to my persistence, the trailer was released through Rahman sir, but the agreement with Manorama Music went cold. Earlier, Bineesh had gone to Ernakulam and recorded the song Istako when Manjuwaryar was interested in singing it. 

All the files of the song were already handed over to an editor arranged by Bineesh, but it didn't happen due to controversy over the trailer. When I inquired about it with Shaji Mathew, the producer of the film, he told me that Manju Warrier and his manager are looking into it. Its release was delayed and the plan was to release it on Onam 2020. I stopped talking to Manjuwaryar as I suspected that the manager's interference was affecting the film with the tacit approval of Manjuwaryar. Later, after writing a script titled “Thiyattam”, Manju Warrier approached them as he felt it was suitable. 

They agreed at first and then moved away from it. I had initially spoken to Bineesh Chandran to see if I could look into the production control of the film, but I told him that I was not interested in working with him due to some discomfort with his involvement. Soon Manjuwaryar also withdrew from the project. All the respect I had for Manju Warrier was gone when I felt that she was a great artist under the management of the manager. I went ahead with the movie, Fight. In the meantime, they bought my right to climb. It helped me out of a big financial crisis. After the fight, Manju Warrier sent an unexpected message asking if he could watch the movie. I have sent the link to the movie. After that, we started talking again. 

That's how the thoughts of releasing the song Istako come again. But as things progressed towards the release of the song in August 2021, there were some unexpected hiccups. The first thing I said was that the file I sent was missing. A year ago, I had already sent the hard disk of the film to the editor appointed by Bineesh to edit the song and trailer. He also said he doesn't have any songs or edited visuals. 

Ratheesh Kumar Raveendran, the music director, called Ratheesh Eatilla and organized the song files. I started re-editing the visuals for the song myself. Then a strange thing happened. The producer Shaji Mathew called Ratheesh without telling me and asked for the stem files of the song. Knowing that I suspected that there was an attempt to destroy the content of the song itself. I edited the visuals of the song and sent them directly to Manorama Music. 

But by then I came to know that the “producer's people” came there asking me to change the content I had sent and upload another content. That confirmed my suspicions. My stake is released on 28/8/2021 with great difficulty. I left Kerala because I got some indications that an attempt was being made to endanger my life. From Manju Waryar's posts when Istako was released, I felt that she was experiencing some other conflicts. 

I came to Kottayam in December 2021 to talk to them in person as I did not get a reply when I contacted them on phone. They were there to inaugurate a restaurant. As usual, they were accompanied by Binu Nair and Bineesh Chandran. And a group of "security guards" kept a single fly near them. When I asked Binu Nair if I want to see Manjuwarya and talk to him, he took me to Binish Chandran. Manju Warrier who was with him greeted me but before he could say anything he said “let's go outside and talk bro” the security men came out with them like lightning and pushed them into their car. 

Before he could say anything, the car sped away. I felt like they were in a prison. Manju Warrier called me the next morning but I was not in the mood to talk. When I called later, they did not pick up the phone. I didn't know what to do because the subjects were too complicated to express. I called one or two of their friends but they all responded with helplessness. I shared a short post on Instagram because I couldn't sit back and watch things from the sidelines.

It basically said that I have "admiration" for them. Strangely enough, the next morning a man called me claiming to be the CI of Arur station. He said that Manju Warrier had complained to him about my post. 

I found it incredible. I asked why Manju Warrier should complain to him without any jurisdiction. The conversation, which started off mildly, turned into a threat, and when he was told to move legally, he hung up the phone. Later, I deleted the posts because Manju Warrier called him on phone and asked me to do so. I have told them I love them. But don't pretend that you are chasing after a lover. I have a very strong feeling that their lives are in danger. 

Raik Raman changed the investigating officer immediately after taking Manju Waryar's statement regarding the murder conspiracy. From the beginning, it seemed that the case was not limited to one or two individuals. As the investigation gets to its core, the investigation is shamelessly subverted by the government itself. I don't believe it will go ahead. But given the circumstances, I strongly suspect that the lives of some people, including Manju Warrier, are in the balance. 

As the investigation gets to its core, the investigation is shamelessly subverted by the government itself. I don't believe it will go ahead. But given the circumstances, I strongly suspect that the lives of some people, including Manju Warrier, are in the balance. As the investigation gets to its core, the investigation is shamelessly subverted by the government itself. 
I don't believe it will go ahead. But given the circumstances, I strongly suspect that the lives of some people, including Manju Warrier, are in the balance.

Previously deleted posts from Instagram and hidden on Facebook are republished and links are given in the comments.

Related Posts

About Us

Sai Baba Portal - Business, Viral news, celebrity, Gossip, viral cut, photos, movie reviews, photo gallery, lifestyle, culture, and more.

close